Supernovas Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one piece 695

+3
Liene
-_CreepeR_-
RaMi
7 posters

Go down

one piece 695 Empty one piece 695

Post by RaMi Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:31 am

it's out finally!! luffy1

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/695

cool chapter, wonder who's the guy in the shadows in the end?

I think its
Spoiler:
RaMi
RaMi
Admin
Admin

Desert Prince

Posts : 162
Points : 52500
Karma : 10019
Join date : 2012-12-10

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by -_CreepeR_- Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 am

yeah, it probably is))
Spoiler:
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin

one piece 695 DancingDevil

Posts : 1335
Points : 54165
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

https://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by Liene Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:04 am

Really? Him? With a bit of imagination I thought of someone else, but my guess is pretty unlikely to appear there at that moment, I think.
Liene
Liene
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

one piece 695 1182600-1A2GS3D

Posts : 794
Points : 44540
Karma : 11
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by _Peksi Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:20 am

But Aokiji travels with a bike shades
_Peksi
_Peksi
Doctor
Doctor

Posts : 160
Points : 42276
Karma : 7
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by -_CreepeR_- Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:44 am

Liene wrote:Really? Him? With a bit of imagination I thought of someone else, but my guess is pretty unlikely to appear there at that moment, I think.
Who? Huh?
_Peksi wrote:But Aokiji travels with a bike shades
Hmm... he could've changed his transportation method, or just laid it down by his side on a block of ice Very Happy
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin

one piece 695 DancingDevil

Posts : 1335
Points : 54165
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

https://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by _Peksi Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 am

-_CreepeR_- wrote:
Liene wrote:Really? Him? With a bit of imagination I thought of someone else, but my guess is pretty unlikely to appear there at that moment, I think.
Who? Huh?
_Peksi wrote:But Aokiji travels with a bike shades
Hmm... he could've changed his transportation method, or just laid it down by his side on a block of ice Very Happy
I doubt Aokiji would change his cool bike for something else SUPAAH!
_Peksi
_Peksi
Doctor
Doctor

Posts : 160
Points : 42276
Karma : 7
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by -_CreepeR_- Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:20 am

_Peksi wrote:
-_CreepeR_- wrote:
Liene wrote:Really? Him? With a bit of imagination I thought of someone else, but my guess is pretty unlikely to appear there at that moment, I think.
Who? Huh?
_Peksi wrote:But Aokiji travels with a bike shades
Hmm... he could've changed his transportation method, or just laid it down by his side on a block of ice Very Happy
I doubt Aokiji would change his cool bike for something else SUPAAH!
We never thought Usopp would change his cool goggles either - yet he did Very Happy
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin

one piece 695 DancingDevil

Posts : 1335
Points : 54165
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

https://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by wolfdarkn Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Even though I don't think it is, the back of the shadow looks like a certain swordsman's cross shaped sword.
wolfdarkn
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain

one piece 695 1285809967

Posts : 711
Points : 43478
Karma : 120
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by Melo Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:28 pm

wolfdarkn wrote:Even though I don't think it is, the back of the shadow looks like a certain swordsman's cross shaped sword.

that, and the the ship looks quite similar too
Melo
Melo
Sniper
Sniper

Posts : 76
Points : 42042
Karma : 2
Join date : 2012-12-20

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by Liene Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:40 am

-_CreepeR_- wrote:
Who? Huh?

Mihawk. The reasons are mentioned by wolf and Melo. And furthermore he has the tendency to fall asleep on his little nutshell. I mean he slashed 3 huge battleships because they woke him up
Liene
Liene
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

one piece 695 1182600-1A2GS3D

Posts : 794
Points : 44540
Karma : 11
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by wolfdarkn Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Liene wrote:
-_CreepeR_- wrote:
Who? Huh?

Mihawk. The reasons are mentioned by wolf and Melo. And furthermore he has the tendency to fall asleep on his little nutshell. I mean he slashed 3 huge battleships because they woke him up


Yeah I'm really beginning to think it's him more and more.
wolfdarkn
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain

one piece 695 1285809967

Posts : 711
Points : 43478
Karma : 120
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by Liene Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:04 pm

That would be really nice, I'd like to see him. And maybe another reason why it's not Aokiji may be that he and the other two General(?) had more action at Ace's execution than some others
Liene
Liene
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

one piece 695 1182600-1A2GS3D

Posts : 794
Points : 44540
Karma : 11
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by J_A pirate Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:30 am

the moment i saw him i thought mihawk...im betting on mihawk
if it is him then this whole mix up just got more interesting
J_A pirate
J_A pirate
Doctor
Doctor

Posts : 187
Points : 43029
Karma : 5
Join date : 2012-12-10

Back to top Go down

one piece 695 Empty Re: one piece 695

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum