Supernovas Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next TOP POSTER competition!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next TOP POSTER competition!

Post by -_CreepeR_- Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Yes, you are absolutely always on target, much like a sniper king!



Sogeki no shima deeee~

____________________
Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 GrimCreepercopy3
FOREVER CREEPY
Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 Cb9QK

xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin

Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 DancingDevil

Posts : 1335
Points : 42125
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

https://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next TOP POSTER competition!

Post by _Peksi Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:41 pm

-_CreepeR_- wrote:Yes, you are absolutely always on target, much like a sniper king!



Sogeki no shima deeee~
Umareta ore wa

____________________
Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 Akabanehema-1
_Peksi
_Peksi
Doctor
Doctor

Posts : 160
Points : 30236
Karma : 7
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next TOP POSTER competition!

Post by wolfdarkn Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:15 am

_Peksi wrote:
-_CreepeR_- wrote:Yes, you are absolutely always on target, much like a sniper king!



Sogeki no shima deeee~
Umareta ore wa

Hyappatsu Hyaku Chu

____________________
Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 StephenC2
wolfdarkn
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain

Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 1285809967

Posts : 711
Points : 31438
Karma : 120
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next TOP POSTER competition!

Post by -_CreepeR_- Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:49 am

wolfdarkn wrote:
_Peksi wrote:
-_CreepeR_- wrote:Yes, you are absolutely always on target, much like a sniper king!



Sogeki no shima deeee~
Umareta ore wa

Hyappatsu Hyaku Chu
Lu lu la la lu~

____________________
Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 GrimCreepercopy3
FOREVER CREEPY
Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 Cb9QK

xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin

Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 DancingDevil

Posts : 1335
Points : 42125
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

https://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next TOP POSTER competition!

Post by _Peksi Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:55 am

-_CreepeR_- wrote:
wolfdarkn wrote:
_Peksi wrote:
-_CreepeR_- wrote:Yes, you are absolutely always on target, much like a sniper king!



Sogeki no shima deeee~
Umareta ore wa

Hyappatsu Hyaku Chu
Lu lu la la lu~
Nezumi no medama mo

____________________
Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 Akabanehema-1
_Peksi
_Peksi
Doctor
Doctor

Posts : 160
Points : 30236
Karma : 7
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 29
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Next TOP POSTER competition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next TOP POSTER competition!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum