Supernovas Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out Of Character Thread

5 posters

Go down

Out Of Character Thread Empty Out Of Character Thread

Post by -_CreepeR_- Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:27 am

All and everything out of chatter here. Ask the questions, get teh answers, pratter away!
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin

Out Of Character Thread DancingDevil

https://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Out Of Character Thread Empty Re: Out Of Character Thread

Post by Melo Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:52 am

I will probably create a list of mythological creatures that we can add in to the RP - as those will be a great element. Those will also provide possible inspiration/ideas to make our own where needed.

Other than that. As I said to cree earlier. I might work on the map a little to devide the continents to have smaller provinces within them.

Looking forward to see more people joining the RP Razz
Melo
Melo
Sniper
Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-chan! Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:54 am

Damn it I wanted to post first....
Sayo-chan!
Sayo-chan!
Sniper
Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Melo Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 am

Sayo-chan! wrote:Damn it I wanted to post first....

you failed, and the post wasnt even a contribution Razz
Melo
Melo
Sniper
Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Anndgrim Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:43 am

If I may suggest two gods.

God of the Kill.
He is an ancient god who's obscure lore is scarce and largely ignored. He is a stalker of beasts and a slay of monsters and men and though his iconography seems intimately related to blood and slaughter doesn't seem to lean toward evil or sadism. The motive behind the choice of his prey, though often undecipherable, does not seem to be mere bloodlust and number of his accounted appear to have prevented major disasters.
He takes the form of a huge man with snow white skin and extremly long and messy black hair and eyes with dark orange eyes. He is most often represented wearing a kilt and cape made out of the freshly flayed skin of beasts, still dripping with blood and carrying a bladed weapon of any kind.
He is also sometimes represened as a large bipedal wolf with the horns of a goat, the fangs of a snake and hawk talons for paws.

Goddess of Lust
She is the goddess of carnal and carnivorous lust. Often associated with the thirst for blood and sadism she serves as a figure of deity for those too far gone to pretend to any other forms of morality and piousness.
She takes the form of a beautiful seductive woman with a porcelain skin, grizzled hair, yellow eyes, wearing black lipstick a fastuous red and gold dress with long black drapes wrapped around her shoulders.

She is sometimes represented as a massive male deer with large blood dripping antlers, fangs, snake eyes, a crocodile's tail and the sharp talons of a carnivorous flightless bird in place of hooves.

I don't really have names for them. (Yes they are very satanically inspired)
Anndgrim
Anndgrim
Henchman
Henchman

Back to top Go down

Post by -_CreepeR_- Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:47 am

Hmm not bad, we could use some darker gods Very Happy Just come up with a name for them (i'm really bad at names) and i'll add them to the pantheon thread Very Happy
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anndgrim Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:00 am

Anndgrim wrote:If I may suggest two gods.

Matal, God of the Kill.
He is an ancient god who's obscure lore is scarce and largely ignored. He is a stalker of beasts and a slay of monsters and men and though his iconography seems intimately related to blood and slaughter doesn't seem to lean toward evil or sadism. The motive behind the choice of his prey, though often undecipherable, does not seem to be mere bloodlust and number of his accounted appear to have prevented major disasters.
He takes the form of a huge man with snow white skin and extremly long and messy black hair and eyes with dark orange eyes. He is most often represented wearing a kilt and cape made out of the freshly flayed skin of beasts, still dripping with blood and carrying a bladed weapon of any kind.
He is also sometimes represened as a large bipedal wolf with the horns of a goat, the fangs of a snake and hawk talons for paws.

Hemat, Goddess of Lust
She is the goddess of carnal and carnivorous lust. Often associated with the thirst for blood and sadism she serves as a figure of deity for those too far gone to pretend to any other forms of morality and piousness.
She takes the form of a beautiful seductive woman with a porcelain skin, grizzled hair, yellow eyes, wearing black lipstick a fastuous red and gold dress with long black drapes wrapped around her shoulders.

She is sometimes represented as a massive male deer with large blood dripping antlers, fangs, snake eyes, a crocodile's tail and the sharp talons of a carnivorous flightless bird in place of hooves.

I don't really have names for them. (Yes they are very satanically inspired)

Punla, the proud
Punla is the personification of the star of the same name, the brightest star in both Hemispheres' night sky and a major reference in navigation. He has been a major symbol for travellers and marching armies and is revered and prayed by warriors asking for his guidance and protection. He is well known for being a figure of honour, he is bold and adventurous, and doesn't really seem to think things through.
He takes the form of a very large buffed man with a skin of the colour of tarnished gold. His head is very much bald and shines blindingly.

What lies below.
Punla's great epic tells of a journey he took through the world hidden below the surface of which he was curious, not being able to see it from his place in the sky. The story tells of a creature quite like a god in power but as far as one could be in nature. The creature had the aspect of a man with limbs similar in anatomy to those of a lion. It had no hair, nor did it have any signs of gender, its skin was so pale its blood vessels were visible even dim lighting. A long tail made up half of its length. It had no nose and its ears were entirely fused to its skull, it had large spheric eyes but no breach in his eyelids allowed it to open them.
Punla himself describes it as fearful yet aggresive. It was attracted by the light he emitted but couldn't bear it's burn. Most disturbing is the description Punla makes of the beasts behavior. As much as it needed darkness, it was terrified by it. Its mind bordered the line between sentience and bestiality, seeming intelligent but struggling with self awareness. It's mind was barely sentient enough to be driven insane by its condition.
The tale says that the beast was utterly incapable of dying or being killed.
Anndgrim
Anndgrim
Henchman
Henchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-chan! Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:10 am

I'm posting this here for now.

Race: Selkies
This is a bipedal race that evolved from big felines across the world. They basically look like walking cats, even walking on their toes, but they are slightly taller than Cauhri, have better hearing and smell and have narrow waists. Each village is evolved from a certain species of wild cat, it is very rare that these ever interbred but it is not unheard of. Being evolved from felines, Selkies have amazing leg strength. They can jump higher and sprint faster (over small distances), however they have weak upper body strength and very low endurance. There are legends that the newly evolved Selkies had the ability to communicate with animals but this power has since been lost. Before the Xelith empire took over the continent of Zengar, the Selkies lived a seperate life to the Cauhri in villages hidden in woods and forests. When the empire invaded the Selkies were treated as an "inferior race", often mistreated or in rare cases, taken for slaves. Many villages were destoyed and they were forced to live near the Cauhri settlments. Nowadays they try and blend in with the Cauhri, living in the Empire's cities or creating settlements just outside towns and villages. They are still treated with disdain by the Empire but get along well with Cauhri villagers. Most Selkies follow Gods that involve nature but recently they have been branching out to other Gods that the Cauhri follow.

With this, i'll probably post up my char later.

Edit: There, I hope your happy now Cree -.- Any problems just say and I'll change it.
Sayo-chan!
Sayo-chan!
Sniper
Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-chan! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:49 am

Got a couple of questions about the metal crystals. When we release it can we create any shape we want? and if I created some arrows out of it would it be easier to attach some kind of charge on the end?
Sayo-chan!
Sayo-chan!
Sniper
Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by -_CreepeR_- Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Yes and yes. At first of course any precise shapes would be beyond your abilities but with some practice - you can make any shape. The most incredible craftsmen of the royal court are nulls who create masterpieces through nullomancy. A first time release with minimal control of metal would look something like this:
Out Of Character Thread Yttrium-dendrites-cube
with some variations upon your intentions (like if done for attack i'd expect it to be more outward and the spikes to be longer and sharper like blades).

Also any kind of manipulation is always easier with material you created yourself as long as said material has not yet left your influence area of 1m. (so basically faff about with it BEFORE you shoot it cause it won't be any different from a regular arrow if you just pick it up off the ground after shooting it out)
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melo Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:53 am

Sooooo is someone going to post anytime within...EVER? Razz
Melo
Melo
Sniper
Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayo-chan! Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:59 am

K, cree and grim are being lazy
Sayo-chan!
Sayo-chan!
Sniper
Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Melo Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:18 am

Well, seems people are just going to let this RP die?

shame
Melo
Melo
Sniper
Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by balis Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:56 am

Looks like it, and I can't even post since Cree is supposed to do something with my character.
balis
balis
Swordsman
Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by -_CreepeR_- Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:54 am

Hardly the longest dry period of this rp Razz ...alright alright, i'll post damn you all -__- can't even enjoy my 3ds in peace -__-
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -_CreepeR_- Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:58 am

Lookit that, the rp didn't die after all Razz
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-