Supernovas Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiter got something else instead of a tip....

5 posters

Go down

Waiter got something else instead of a tip.... Empty Waiter got something else instead of a tip....

Post by J_A pirate Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:12 am

Waiter got something else instead of a tip.... Xj9SD
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/tax-protester-leaves-note-instead-tip-photo_n_2441924.html

yea so instead of a tip a customer left the above note....
imo at least the person was some what decent and courteous as to leave a reason why no tip then again i found this a bit funny
J_A pirate
J_A pirate
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Waiter got something else instead of a tip.... Empty Re: Waiter got something else instead of a tip....

Post by -_CreepeR_- Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:08 am

What a bloody douchebag. I'm seriously tired of all the dumbass american morons complaining about Obama and blaming shit on him. *sigh* 'Murica, god damn it.
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin

Waiter got something else instead of a tip.... DancingDevil

https://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Waiter got something else instead of a tip.... Empty Re: Waiter got something else instead of a tip....

Post by Melo Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:13 am

I doubt any other president could've done much else. Every country has to get out of the pit now.

Dunno in what kind of place you work. But if you still have enough money to eat outdoors, you will still have enough for a tip >.> (though tbh, giving tips is something very country related. It's not that common to give tips in NL.)
Melo
Melo
Sniper
Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by -_CreepeR_- Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 am

There's no such things as tips in Lithuania or here in england (at least where i live) either, sicne all waiters have fixed wages 0_o

And don't say that, they could've re-elected Bush and we'd all be chatting in a very friendly trench right now enjoying the blood red skies of world war 3 XD
-_CreepeR_-
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin

Waiter got something else instead of a tip.... DancingDevil

https://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by J_A pirate Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:34 am

yea same for over here we dont really do tips and i agree with melo if you have money to eat out at least budget in some cash for a tip.
yep if bush was reelected most of america's funds would be funding some war "on terror"
J_A pirate
J_A pirate
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfdarkn Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm tired of these dumb white people.
wolfdarkn
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain

Waiter got something else instead of a tip.... 1285809967

Back to top Go down

Post by Liene Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Bush couldn't have been reelected, he served two times, that was it for him (luckily).

That guy is stating rubbish. He's just too greedy to give a tip and now he has an excuse
Liene
Liene
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Waiter got something else instead of a tip.... 1182600-1A2GS3D

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfdarkn Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Liene wrote:Bush couldn't have been reelected, he served two times, that was it for him (luckily).

That guy is stating rubbish. He's just too greedy to give a tip and now he has an excuse

Yeah if he ever told me what he did I would just go Rolling Eyes Though this:
afroluffy

is more deserved.
wolfdarkn
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain

Waiter got something else instead of a tip.... 1285809967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum