Supernovas Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Alex Ferguson says Luis Suarez is "laden with controversy"

2 posters

Go down

Sir Alex Ferguson says Luis Suarez is "laden with controversy" Empty Sir Alex Ferguson says Luis Suarez is "laden with controversy"

Post by J_A pirate Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says Luis Suarez is "laden with controversy" ahead of Sunday's meeting with Liverpool.

Suarez heads to Old Trafford having been criticised for using his hand before scoring the Reds' second goal in their 2-1 FA Cup win at Mansfield.

"I don't know whether he enjoys [being controversial], but it is something we hope we don't suffer from ourselves," Ferguson said of Suarez, who was banned for eight games in 2011 for racially abusing United defender Patrice Evra.

his track history
Luis Suarez's controversies
July 2010 - Handles on the line to deny Ghana a winner in the last minute of extra-time in the World Cup quarter-finals. Asamoah Gyan misses the resulting penalty and Uruguay win the shoot-out to reach the semi-finals.

November 2010 - Given seven- match ban for biting PSV Eindhoven's Otman Bakkal on the shoulder while playing for Ajax.

December 2011 - Given eight-match suspension and fined £40,000 for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

February 2012 - Refuses to shake hands with Evra at Old Trafford and is described as a "disgrace" by Sir Alex Ferguson.

October 2012 - Accused of diving by Stoke manager Tony Pulis.

November 2012 - Accused of stamping on Dave Jones by Wigan manager Roberto Martinez.

January 2013 - Mansfield chief executive Carolyn Radford says Suarez "stole" their FA Cup tie when he scored after using his hand.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20991140

honestly never liked him after the what he did in the last world cup...dude has no integrity as a professional football player
J_A pirate
J_A pirate
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Sir Alex Ferguson says Luis Suarez is "laden with controversy" Empty Re: Sir Alex Ferguson says Luis Suarez is "laden with controversy"

Post by Liene Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:44 am

The only thing I remember him for is the conflict with Evra Laughing Otherwise he's more or less unknown to me, but I don't think that I missed out on many things
Liene
Liene
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Sir Alex Ferguson says Luis Suarez is "laden with controversy" 1182600-1A2GS3D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum