Star Wars style military laser beams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Wars style military laser beams

Post by J_A pirate on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 pm


http://www.mandatory.com/2013/01/10/welcome-to-the-age-of-star-wars-style-military-laser-beams/

impressive stuff Cool

____________________
avatar
J_A pirate
Doctor
Doctor

Posts : 187
Points : 18089
Karma : 5
Join date : 2012-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars style military laser beams

Post by -_CreepeR_- on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:38 am

butbutbutbutbut but where's the pew pew pew?! Sad

____________________

FOREVER CREEPY


xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
avatar
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin



Posts : 1330
Points : 29218
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile http://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars style military laser beams

Post by J_A pirate on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:59 am

the pew pew is copyrighted so thats why u didn't hear it :p lol

____________________
avatar
J_A pirate
Doctor
Doctor

Posts : 187
Points : 18089
Karma : 5
Join date : 2012-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars style military laser beams

Post by wolfdarkn on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:59 am

Needs more Jar Jar.

____________________
avatar
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain



Posts : 711
Points : 18538
Karma : 120
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars style military laser beams

Post by J_A pirate on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:37 am

i wonder what would happen if they start making them rockets with mirrors or highly reflective material

____________________
avatar
J_A pirate
Doctor
Doctor

Posts : 187
Points : 18089
Karma : 5
Join date : 2012-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars style military laser beams

Post by -_CreepeR_- on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:03 pm

J_A pirate wrote:i wonder what would happen if they start making them rockets with mirrors or highly reflective material
"It'sa Disco Warfare! SUPAAH! " Imagine that in teh voice that says "It's the Final COuntdown" Very Happy

____________________

FOREVER CREEPY


xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
avatar
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin



Posts : 1330
Points : 29218
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile http://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars style military laser beams

Post by wolfdarkn on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:25 pm

-_CreepeR_- wrote:
J_A pirate wrote:i wonder what would happen if they start making them rockets with mirrors or highly reflective material
"It'sa Disco Warfare! SUPAAH! " Imagine that in teh voice that says "It's the Final COuntdown" Very Happy


Nah man if you go disco, you go Bee Gees in the style of ''Stayin' Alive''

____________________
avatar
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain



Posts : 711
Points : 18538
Karma : 120
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars style military laser beams

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum