SN Lounge now operational!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SN Lounge now operational!

Post by -_CreepeR_- on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 pm

...kind of.
Many eons ago a great and bountiful empire stood, known to all as INPforums. All were happy to be a part of it. The rulers were just and the trolls were docile. However as time went by the empire was invaded by a horrible dark army. A dark army known as 13 year old YOLO'ing SWAGgers. And all that were good and healthy went to shit. To battle such demons a guild of legendary awesomeness was formed, consisting of all the best and brightest of the land. It was known as "Supernovas". However even the mighty heroes could not stop the invaders, and eventually, the kingdom fell completely. The heroes scattered across the everlands of the interwebs, losing touch with each other, and forfeiting their destiny of awesomeness. That was until the day, when the most wicked motherfucker amongst them did not grow tired of scaring villagers and eating children, and built a secluded castle, to which he summoned his brothers and sisters. In this castle they could chill and plot, without interruptions. And that shoddy castle was named.... "Supernovas Lounge".


.....Or something like that. I'm quite drunk at the moment, BWAHAHAHAH! To all you bastards i need no introduction! Creeps is back from the dead with our very own chill lounge. Basically i fucking hate Fagbook, and Skype annoys me so i decided to make a place for us to reunite in all our glory. (Don't even get me started on the new forums... Ketaro as an admin? fuck that) As i'm still getting shit figured out around here feel free to diss in this thread. If you guys like the idea - i can always spring for 10$ for a custom domain name. Give a call to other SN members to join up as i don't have all your contact infos (pretty much only got fukkers and Liene's). WHOOO!



Last edited by -_CreepeR_- on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________

FOREVER CREEPY


xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
avatar
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin



Posts : 1330
Points : 29848
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile http://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by Liene on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:14 am

Well, nice to be back? Very Happy Now the others just have to appear and we have our happy end Wink Rami, hurry up, you're getting old! Razz
avatar
Liene
Shichibukai
Shichibukai



Posts : 792
Points : 20228
Karma : 11
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by -_CreepeR_- on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 am

Liene wrote:Well, nice to be back? Very Happy Now the others just have to appear and we have our happy end Wink Rami, hurry up, you're getting old! Razz
Yaaay!!!)))

____________________

FOREVER CREEPY


xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
avatar
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin



Posts : 1330
Points : 29848
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile http://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by RaMi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:30 am

yo i'm here Very Happy

we need more fukkers here pirat

btw creepy admin fix the damn colors affraid
avatar
RaMi
Admin
Admin

Desert Prince

Posts : 162
Points : 28190
Karma : 10019
Join date : 2012-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by Liene on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:38 am

What did I just vote on? When klicking on the plus above the green bar at the right?
avatar
Liene
Shichibukai
Shichibukai



Posts : 792
Points : 20228
Karma : 11
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by -_CreepeR_- on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:38 am

Liene wrote:What did I just vote on? When klicking on the plus above the green bar at the right?
Karma, aka reputation. I set up both "thanks" system and rep.

____________________

FOREVER CREEPY


xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
avatar
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin



Posts : 1330
Points : 29848
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile http://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by Liene on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:40 am

Okay Very Happy

____________________


avatar
Liene
Shichibukai
Shichibukai



Posts : 792
Points : 20228
Karma : 11
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by frooker on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:43 am

Need t find all the s members or so...

frooker
Fish Bait
Fish Bait

Posts : 5
Points : 17768
Karma : 1
Join date : 2012-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by Liene on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:05 am

Creeps, who did you sent the link? Then I take a look who else I have.

____________________


avatar
Liene
Shichibukai
Shichibukai



Posts : 792
Points : 20228
Karma : 11
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by _Peksi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:06 am

...holy crap
We have our own forum now
Shocked

____________________
avatar
_Peksi
Doctor
Doctor

Posts : 160
Points : 17966
Karma : 7
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by -_CreepeR_- on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:11 am

Liene wrote:Creeps, who did you sent the link? Then I take a look who else I have.
Only the chatroom on facebook)

____________________

FOREVER CREEPY


xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
avatar
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin



Posts : 1330
Points : 29848
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile http://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by wolfdarkn on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:06 pm

So how long before this place gets as inactive as our private SN was? pirat

____________________
avatar
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain



Posts : 711
Points : 19168
Karma : 120
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by -_CreepeR_- on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 pm

wolfdarkn wrote:So how long before this place gets as inactive as our private SN was? pirat
Well, the main reason SN went inactive is that INP went to shit. It stopped being fun. Here we can directly control the shit that ruins our fun Cool

____________________

FOREVER CREEPY


xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
avatar
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin



Posts : 1330
Points : 29848
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile http://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by wolfdarkn on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Admin wrote:
wolfdarkn wrote:So how long before this place gets as inactive as our private SN was? pirat
Well, the main reason SN went inactive is that INP went to shit. It stopped being fun. Here we can directly control the shit that ruins our fun Cool


But we could directly control whatever we did inside SN. If this is made of the same members, how is it any different?
avatar
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain



Posts : 711
Points : 19168
Karma : 120
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by -_CreepeR_- on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:02 pm

wolfdarkn wrote:
Admin wrote:
wolfdarkn wrote:So how long before this place gets as inactive as our private SN was? pirat
Well, the main reason SN went inactive is that INP went to shit. It stopped being fun. Here we can directly control the shit that ruins our fun Cool


But we could directly control whatever we did inside SN. If this is made of the same members, how is it any different?
Because this time we are the autoritah and don't have to abide by anyone's rules. Here we can directly exterminate shit that ruins our fun. Not to mention free pass on trolling nonSN users that will eventually start showing up xD Cool

____________________

FOREVER CREEPY


xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
avatar
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin



Posts : 1330
Points : 29848
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile http://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by wolfdarkn on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Admin wrote:
wolfdarkn wrote:
Admin wrote:
wolfdarkn wrote:So how long before this place gets as inactive as our private SN was? pirat
Well, the main reason SN went inactive is that INP went to shit. It stopped being fun. Here we can directly control the shit that ruins our fun Cool


But we could directly control whatever we did inside SN. If this is made of the same members, how is it any different?
Because this time we are the autoritah and don't have to abide by anyone's rules. Here we can directly exterminate shit that ruins our fun. Not to mention free pass on trolling nonSN users that will eventually start showing up xD Cool


Looks like we have a big man here willing to troll people on a domain where he has admin authority. That's so much braver than breaking rules elsewhere.
avatar
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain



Posts : 711
Points : 19168
Karma : 120
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by -_CreepeR_- on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:37 pm

wolfdarkn wrote:
Admin wrote:
wolfdarkn wrote:
Admin wrote:
wolfdarkn wrote:So how long before this place gets as inactive as our private SN was? pirat
Well, the main reason SN went inactive is that INP went to shit. It stopped being fun. Here we can directly control the shit that ruins our fun Cool


But we could directly control whatever we did inside SN. If this is made of the same members, how is it any different?
Because this time we are the autoritah and don't have to abide by anyone's rules. Here we can directly exterminate shit that ruins our fun. Not to mention free pass on trolling nonSN users that will eventually start showing up xD Cool


Looks like we have a big man here willing to troll people on a domain where he has admin authority. That's so much braver than breaking rules elsewhere.
nah, imma be trolling YOU guys What a Face Besides the main point of this is to have a good company together))) B'sides, we can always use this place as our base for tactical trolling sprees on outside forums Very Happy That should be thri;lling enough for you, Rambo Very Happy

____________________

FOREVER CREEPY


xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
avatar
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin



Posts : 1330
Points : 29848
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile http://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by wolfdarkn on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:46 pm

If I'm any Stallone movie, it's obviously Rocky. No wait. Judge Dredd.

____________________
avatar
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain



Posts : 711
Points : 19168
Karma : 120
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by -_CreepeR_- on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:51 pm

wolfdarkn wrote:If I'm any Stallone movie, it's obviously Rocky. No wait. Judge Dredd.
Judge Dredd? ...i guess that makes me rob Schneider lol! or the mindless killing robot Cool

____________________

FOREVER CREEPY


xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
avatar
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin



Posts : 1330
Points : 29848
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile http://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by wolfdarkn on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 am

Admin wrote:
wolfdarkn wrote:If I'm any Stallone movie, it's obviously Rocky. No wait. Judge Dredd.
Judge Dredd? ...i guess that makes me rob Schneider lol! or the mindless killing robot Cool


You are most definitely Rob Schneider, but not from Judge Dredd. You're more of a Rob Schneider in The Animal.
avatar
wolfdarkn
Captain
Captain



Posts : 711
Points : 19168
Karma : 120
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by RaMi on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:24 am

wolfdarkn wrote:
Admin wrote:
wolfdarkn wrote:If I'm any Stallone movie, it's obviously Rocky. No wait. Judge Dredd.
Judge Dredd? ...i guess that makes me rob Schneider lol! or the mindless killing robot Cool


You are most definitely Rob Schneider, but not from Judge Dredd. You're more of a Rob Schneider in The Animal.

hehe he fits that character 100% Very Happy

____________________


avatar
RaMi
Admin
Admin

Desert Prince

Posts : 162
Points : 28190
Karma : 10019
Join date : 2012-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by -_CreepeR_- on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:50 am

Oh really? Tell us more about it!

____________________

FOREVER CREEPY


xMagiciansBlade wrote:Welcome, just be careful around Creeper...he has a tendency to mind fuck people, according to him "it's the greatest pleasure hole in existence"

Read my blog for short stories and general awesomeness!
>>>>>A Handful Of Sarcasm <<<<<
avatar
-_CreepeR_-
Admin
Admin



Posts : 1330
Points : 29848
Karma : 10015
Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile http://snlounge.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN Lounge now operational!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum